The concept of a Tesla phone—rumored to be named the Model Pi/P—has been circulating online. But how likely is the launch of a smartphone? Although we have no proof of its existence, it got us wondering about what a smartphone from the most valuable automobile manufacturer in the world may look like.
When will Tesle Phone be released?
According to the leaks and rumors around the internet, it is possible to be released in December 2022. That created the high hype on internet.
Apple, Samsung and pixel days are gone because according to rumors Tesla is is launching it’s phone in smartphone market in December 2022. keeping aside all flagship phone tesla will launch TESLE PI/P phone with it’s amazing and great features, which i mentioned below.
Tesle Phone estimated price rumors
The advanced technology mentioned below would cost more than a few thousand dollars in a phone. We wouldn’t anticipate the initial generation to be within most people’s pricing range, but subsequent iterations may become more cost-effective as more people begin to use the technology.
The phone would probably start off pretty simple with only a handful of the reported capabilities, and if it were true (again, we don’t believe so), it would likely cost between $800 and $1,200.
Tesla Model Pi Specifications
- Brand : Tesla
- Model : Tesla Model Pi
- Launch Date : December 2022 (Rumored)
- Price : PKR 1,89,000 to 2,49,000 | USD $800 to $1,200
- Display : 6.0 to 7.0 Inches, OLED, 1080 x 2408 pixels, with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Camera : Triple rear camera, 50MP + 50MP + 50MP, Single selfie camera
- Battery : 4000 to 5000 mAh, 30W to 65W, not removable
- Performance : Qualcomm Snapdragon Soc, Android v11, Octa-core
- Memory : 16GB RAM 500GB Storage
Tesle Phone Pi Features
The reports regarding this phone aren’t shocking given Tesla’s lavish features in their current goods, such as the Cybertruck’s almost indestructible exoskeleton and the bioweapon defensive mode in some of their other vehicles.
Here’s what we’ve heard.
- Satellite internet : Starlink, SpaceX’s space-based internet service, is closely associated with Tesla (Elon Musk is the CEO of both).
- Solar charging : It’s uncertain that the phone would entirely use solar power, but it may come with a Tesla-branded casing that allows for some solar charging.
- Neuralink support : One company working on it is Neuralink. The idea of computers interacting with the brain is still essentially science fiction. The first neural implant, they claim, will enable mobile device or computer control wherever you are. …simply by thinking about it and using your brain to process it.
Hence all the information provided in this article is rumored around the internet, we are not yet confirm about the official launch date and specs. There is no official statement from Tesla or Elon Musk about this phone.
Sharing is Caring, don’t forget to share POST with your friends