Finding a name for your new business is one of the most challenging aspects of starting a new company or digital venture. The heavy work can be done for you by machine learning techniques, but should you trust an Artificial Intelligence assist you in selecting your next domain name?
Domain Name Selection is Crucial but Challenging : Artificial Intelligence
Your company’s online address serves as its storefront, and like any storefront on the High Street, it needs to be simple to remember and easy to discover.
What characteristics characterise an effective Website name? A few important pointers can help you choose one. An effective Website name must succinctly and uniquely describe what you do while also setting your company apart from the competitors. Even better if the song is memorable enough to stick in your head.
As you and your fellow entrepreneurs realise that the pertinent Web names are either already in use or have been squatted for the last decade by Website name speculators, the process typically entails founder meetings, brainstorming sessions, and late nights to produce a long list of suitable names that are then whittled down to a shortlist.
It’s a drawn-out, frustrating procedure that could result in your company floundering in the face of rivals with more prestigious names. Fortunately, there is a technology based on Artificial intelligence that can facilitate the procedure.
Read : Canva Launched an AI Generated Text-To-Image Tool
What is SmartyNames and can it generate domain names for you?
An Artificial Intelligence-powered application called SmartyNames can come up with catchy Website names for your business concept from a description you provide. It’s a straightforward concept that can help you avoid having to come up new ideas for days or even weeks.
Visit SmartyNames and enter a description of your firm to get Web name suggestions. The website’s backbone is powered by Open AI’s GPT3, making it capable of processing and comprehending natural language. Additionally, since the tool is capable of understanding conversational language, there is no “optimal” method to format your input.
A list of nine Website names ending in.com will be returned by Smarty Names after a little delay. Green indicates availability, brown indicates registration, and grey indicates SmartyNames’ inability to determine availability.
Should You Generate a Domain Name Using Artificial Intelligence Smarty Names?
Although it seems like a better idea to utilize an Artificial intelligence program to generate Website names, should you actually use one? Both sides could make a case, therefore let’s examine some benefits and drawbacks.
Advantages of Artificial Intelligence
- helps you quickly generate a list of suitable names.
- automatically checks whether a Website name is available.
- creates name alternatives that you might not have considered
- saves a tonne of time, giving you more time to focus on starting your business.
Disadvantages of Artificial Intelligence
- There are only.com top-level Web Names accessible. TLDs essentially serve as domain endings. Therefore, you will need to check availability on your own if you want your Web name to be country-specific. This reduces the likelihood of Website hacking as well.
- Standard and premium pricing Web Names have the same availability status. By choosing a Web Name that will cost thousands of dollars and then having to start over from scratch, you can squander time.
- The Web Name listed below occasionally include frequent misspellings of terms, such as “technolgy” for “technology.” This may lead you to believe you’ve discovered a fantastic Website name.
Use Artificial Intelligence to Assist you in choosing a suitable website name
With a few minor hiccups, SmartyNames is a great tool for locating a new Website name for your company or hobby. It is quick, simple to use, and offers some great suggestions. Now all you need is some motivation to launch your own business.
Read More : Apple VR Headset is likely to be launched in 2023, May Cost $3,000
Sharing is Caring, don’t forget to share POST with your friends
[…] Also Read : This is How Artificial Intelligence Chooses Your Next Epic Domain Name 2023 […]